Friday, October 18, 2013

Chic of the Week #210

This was such a fun week seeing how you all ROCKED OUT this fun technique.  Reading your posts, I think you all enjoyed it also. I had a tough time deciding the winner for this week -  What made my decision was showing the 2 completed cards....

 CONGRATS to:
Chrissie Stokes
I also adore the color combo that Chrissie used -  Well done Miss Chrissie!  Please contact me at vdutchr@cox.net for your Chic of the Week blog badge.

Be sure and come by tomorrow -- Nancy has come up with a stunning color combination I am sure you will all love!!

Thanks for playing in the Just Us Girls Challenge - we know there are a ton of challenges out here in blogland and we appreciate that you chose us as one of your weekly challenges!


4 comments:

Chrissie said...

Well thank you SO much Miss Vicki...Miss Chrissie is delighted!

Sharyn Polesel said...

Congratulations, Chrissie! Your cards are beautiful!

Brenda said...

Congrats! These are gorgeous!

Cheryl Wright said...

Congratulations Chrissie! Fabulous cards!!!

Our Visitors