Friday, August 8, 2014

Chic of the Week #252

Hello Nancy Here!

Thanks to everyone that played along this week!! 
We had a high number of participants, not to mention beautiful cards,
 which makes my job of picking a winner even more daunting!

 The winner this week is...



Congratulations!

I just loved all the details on Veerle's card
and can't imagine the time it took to 
weave the ribbon!  Beautifully done!

Please contact me at

Wer4art@aol.com 

so I can send you your 
Chic of the week Badge!

Stay tuned because tomorrow Sue T. has another
great and easy Trend Challenge for us!

Take care,
Nancy

4 comments:

Veerle said...

Wooho, just saw I won the Ribbon challenge.
Thank you so much I will display the Chick of the week badge proudly.
Love, Veerle xx

Kristie Goulet said...

Congratulations to you, Veerle! Your card is beautiful.

Veerle said...

Hi team,
still didn't get any reply to my email to receive my badge which I so proudly would like to display.
Love, Veerle xxx

Nancy said...

I will message you right away ... Haven't received any emails from you Verlee!!! So sorry!

Our Visitors