Friday, August 26, 2016

Chic of the Week #357

Hello friends!  I'm so glad that many of you commented that you liked my color choice for this week's challenge!  We had some really great entries too!
This week's Chic of the Week is...
...Henriette
I just thought her card was super cute and I love how she incorporated the challenge colors, right down to the jingle bells!  And don't you just love her little lamb making an appearance?
Congratulations Henriette!
Please contact me at lisajugs@roadrunner.com to collect your Chic of the Week badge!
Please join us tomorrow for our Photo Week!  Judy chose an amazing photo to inspire us!  See you then!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Henriëtte said...

Oh wow. Thanks for picking my card this week!

Cheryl Wright said...

What a wonderful card! Congratulations Henriette!

Our Visitors