Friday, October 21, 2016

Chic of the Week #365


We had so many wonderful cards for this week's color challenge, thanks to all of you who participated. I had a hard time picking our Chic of the Week, but here she is:

 
I love all the gold embossing! 
Her design is wonderful, and she has used the challenge colors perfectly!

Congratulations, Nancy, please contact me, Judy, and I will get you your badge.

Come back and join us tomorrow to see the photo that Chris has chosen for our 
Photo Week Challenge!!!

~Judy~











2 comments:

Unknown said...

Pakistani No1 Best Prize bond web site Best Prizebon Guess Papers Web HD avi Mkv Movies

Nancy Penir said...

Been watching 2 grandsons, for 2 days (2 & 5), and just noticed my win! Thank you so much! You always have the best challenges! Hugs, Nancy.

Our Visitors